Why isn't my Cortana responding to How are you feeling or What's your name kind of questions?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Cortana isn't responding to "How are you feeling" or "What's your name" kind of question

She answered me with web searches,but when I asked "What weather is today?" She gave me the correct answer that I wanted. How can I fix this?

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Cortana isn't responding to "How are you feeling" or "What's your name" kind of question

Are you sure you're using Cortana? If GPS is off your voice search will default to the Bing app. With GPS on and through Cortana you will get the appropriate responses.

savdi

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: My Cortana isn't responding to "How are you feeling" or "What's your name" kind of question

Cortana should reply to this I think. If it doesn't try Braina assistant instead.

Fareeztion

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site

Hi! yes im sure its cortana haha anyways ive managed to fix it, by changing the region and language to UK and before this im using US region and language and im not sure why it isn't working on US settings

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99