Has anyone bought Microsoft Lumia 535 and liked it or felt satisfied ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I was planing to buy this phone and all the comments I've seen about it are negative especially concerning the display and touch issue.. so I'm really confused and would like to know an experience of someone already bought it.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
In any phone, the people with problems are much more vocal than those without.
When someone gets a phone and it works perfectly, they have no reason to complain. So you're seeing, for the most part, only comments by those who have issues.

However the touch is a problem that's fairly common, and looks like its being improved.

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
In any phone, the people with problems are much more vocal than those without.
When someone gets a phone and it works perfectly, they have no reason to complain. So you're seeing, for the most part, only comments by those who have issues.

However the touch is a problem that's fairly common, and looks like its being improved.

Go to Amazon read the reviews that?s were I always go because you will get both complainers and people that rave.
You will be hard pressed to find a better phone for that price.:smile:

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Personal experience now using 535 touch is very oversensitive, acts by itself customer care said its hardware got it serviced, updated the fix but problems remain, 730 is s better pick I feel

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes I feel the same too, the software update couldn't fix the bug so this must be something wrong in hardware, Nokia made Lumia a hit series but Microsoft just made everything worst... The more focus on features completely destroying the key feature which I the touch of the phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett