Why won't my Dell Venue 8 Pro boot?

W

WPCentral Question

My Dell Venue 8 Pro will not boot.

Okay, so I downloaded EasyUS on my V8P so that I could delete my recovery partition, I selected the partition and went to delete it, it gives me a confirmation message and then I get a blue screen saying: Recovery- your PC needs to be repaired

A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.

Error code: 0xc0000225

You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.

I had a backup of the recovery partition on a USB but it accidentally got deleted. Can someone provide me with a link to the recovery partition file so that I can put it on a USB and fix this, or is there another solution? Thanks for your time.

PixelloTheGeek

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: My Dell Venue 8 Pro will not boot.

Alright, I may have to call Dell and order a recovery USB drive, but if I can find the recovery files online I could mount them to a USB which would be great. I'm going to bed now because it's 2:36 AM and I have to wake up at 8. See you in the morning, people.

PixelloTheGeek

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: My Dell Venue 8 Pro will not boot.

I'm going to sleep now since it's 2:39 AM and I have to wake up at 8 AM. I will reply in the morning and throughout the day. Goodnight friends, see you in the 5th dimension.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786