I just upgraded from my Nokia Lumia 800 to the 925, everything went well, I installed all updates but when I look into the games hub it says that I need to login. I used different email addresses for my phones but they are connected to the same Microsoft account. I used my new email address on my Xbox one without any trouble. Help please.
    12-30-2014 08:19 AM
    I just upgraded from my Nokia Lumia 800 to the 925, everything went well, I installed all updates but when I look into the games hub it says that I need to login. I used different email addresses for my phones but they are connected to the same Microsoft account. I used my new email address on my Xbox one without any trouble. Help please.
    CCheck your account region and your phone region make sure they match
    CCheck your account region and your phone region make sure they match
    12-30-2014 08:32 AM