Cannot log into MS account through browser (laptop); anyone else with the same issue? (Germany)

radde

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Since yesterday afternoon (16:55 CET; Germany) I am unable to log into my MS account through https://login.live.com (the whole Domain is not able to be displayed for me, outlook.com has the same issue).

I wanted to delete a page from one of my One Note notebooks using the W8.1 app and all of a sudden all pages where gone. I then tried the desktop application and also there, after synching, the notebook was empty.

I then tried trough my Phone and got the synch error message though I could synch my MS account on the phone without error. I tried to log into OnNote through the browser on my laptop and got the message that the page https://login.live.com cannot be displayed. I then tried the same on my phone but could login in without issues.

Anyone else here who has the same issue: It still does not work. :/

Last edited:

radde

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: Cannot log into MS account through browser; anyone else with the same issue? (Germany)

As the whole live.com domain is not reachable through my laptop but my phone, I tried to open that page on my phone and it is all green. I did however clicked on the report link; though it did not gave me much options other than choosing login problems. :/

radde

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
At that time I did not - since I only use IE11 - but now I installed FF and there I could log in.
The problem now is that my OneNote Notebook now also shows completely empty in the web OneNote. Does anyone know how I can revert back to an older version? This is quite annoying since I hade several important notes in that Notebook. :/

radde

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I am not at a computer now but if you open OneDrive on your laptop is there not somewhere a backup folder or recycle bin maybe you can find them there.
There is a recycle bin, yes, but since I did not delete the Notebook it is off course not in that bin. there is also, as far as I can see, no backup or recovery option or folder. :/

radde

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Great. Besides the fact that I am still unable to Login my live account through the IE11, the now - and recently newly installed - Fire Fox browser is suddenly also unable to display the live.com domain & and all its subdomains. This is driving me crazy! :(

Does Anybody has a clue of how this can happen? Is there some support website from MS I can consult?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720