Windows Phone 10

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
This guy got it right.. Why didn't Microsoft do this? Just curious to what ya'll think??

Shared files from OneDrive http://1drv.ms/1rQtQbj

This is clearly a matter of person tastes. From my perspective, if I was presented with something like that I would give up and get an iPhone. I am also perplexed by all of these Windows Phone 10 concepts, as if 1) they matter (they don't), and 2) people have actually seen the OS and have grounds to criticize (they haven't seen it since no one has). People seem to have a lot of time on their hands to develop meaningless concepts. I personally think most, outside of those on the design team, probably have better things they could be doing with that time. To each their own....

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It looks pretty at first glance, but its not so simple as "they could've done X and win!!!"

After the "glass-pretty!" wore off somewhat, I then thought about how contrast looked kinda... bad.

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Its a decent concept nonetheless.
But id rather see what MS has in store for the UI before criticizing or offering ideas. Or pointing them to concepts others have made that I may prefer.

Doesnt hurt to dream :3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077