I have installed MobiMB browser in my laptop running windows 8.1 but whenever i connect a nokia phone to browse it's content, i tend to be prompted with the message my system does not support it or maybe it's my drivers. I tried updating my drivers but no drivers are found for it. What could be wrong?
    01-05-2015 01:20 AM
    So I did a search on this thing I've never heard of.

Looks like Junkware. Tons of hey get it here download sites offering it and I can't find the software site that created the thing. I bet it was chock full of adware too like browser ad ons for search...

I'd uninstall it along with any other components that came in the bundle, then purge my computer with a full AV scan.

Stay away from those download havens - they clog your system with junk. Click bait sites, pure and simple.

Just use file browser. If your PC isn't finding your Lumia you have driver issues that no 3rd party software will solve.

Get this: View any installed/connected USB device on your system

Right click the .exe and Run as Admin. Delete any drivers marked Nokia or Lumia... Then plug back in to USB and let the drivers install fresh.

​Tip: try a different USB port and never use a hub for device connections.
    So I did a search on this thing I've never heard of.

Looks like Junkware. Tons of hey get it here download sites offering it and I can't find the software site that created the thing. I bet it was chock full of adware too like browser ad ons for search...

I'd uninstall it along with any other components that came in the bundle, then purge my computer with a full AV scan.

Stay away from those download havens - they clog your system with junk. Click bait sites, pure and simple.

Just use file browser. If your PC isn't finding your Lumia you have driver issues that no 3rd party software will solve.

Get this: View any installed/connected USB device on your system

Right click the .exe and Run as Admin. Delete any drivers marked Nokia or Lumia... Then plug back in to USB and let the drivers install fresh.

​Tip: try a different USB port and never use a hub for device connections.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-05-2015 12:29 PM