Can't download apps on Lumia 520

aniscioli

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I have recently not been able to download apps on my Lumia 520. I get a message saying attention is required and to try again. I try to re- download but I keep getting the same message. I've tried a soft reset but this doesn't fix it. Has anyone experienced this ? How do I rectify?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have recently not been able to download apps on my Lumia 520. I get a message saying attention is required and to try again. I try to re- download but I keep getting the same message. I've tried a soft reset but this doesn't fix it. Has anyone experienced this ? How do I rectify?

It is a bit of a hassle, but you could try visiting the windowsphone website, logging in and installing the app from there. This will require a wifi connection. Additionally you can download and install the app manually; download to desktop, connect phone, drag and drop file onto the phone, go to store app on the phone, tap ellipsis button for more options (three dots) then tapping on "install local apps"

Like I said, it can be a hassle :/

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Make sure you have your:
Region is correct
Time and Date is correct
Your outlook account has been added in the email + accounts section in settings
I have a 520 myself and sometimes its the time and date that's wrong.
Make sure time and date don't update automatically as this can cause problems. Manually put in the date and time.
Make sure your data settings allow for updates, sometimes updates will only download over WiFi.

Sent using my Nokia Lumia 520 via the Windows central app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo