Should I get the Blu Jr Win or Nokia Lumia 822?

Luis Mendoza3

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Blu Jr Win or Nokia lumia 822.

I can not decide between the Blu Jr Win and the Lumia 822. Could you help? I do not have much money, and I need to know what phone should buy.

Both phones cost almost the same. The difference is that the Blu Jr Win includes a protective case, adhesives for screen and headphones. While the Nokia lumia 822 does not include the above.

PD:

I had thought the lumia 822, that is unlocked and can use it on GSM. I'm from Venezuela and my budget is limited. I need a phone that costs less than $ 100, for that reason I did not take into account the Lumia 820.

Last edited:

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Blu Jr Win or Nokia lumia 822.

Which network are you going to use it on? If Verizon, then Lumia 822 is the way to go; the Blu Jr. Win won't work on Verizon's network at all.

If not Verizon, then the Blu Jr. The 822 is technically unlocked, but you'd be missing out on some key features (video text messaging being the biggest one; no LTE, but if the point of comparison is a Blu Jr, that doesn't have LTE either). Although, the Blu doesn't have 1 GB of RAM, which can be limiting.

What exactly is your budget, and where are you shopping from? Amazon.com: Nokia Lumia 820 8GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Windows 8 Cell Phone - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories This unlocked 820 might be a live option; it has the same features as the 822 (though less storage).

Also, Lumia 635s are cheap and plentiful, if you don't mind the low RAM and lack of front camera.

Luis Mendoza3

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site

I had thought the lumia 822, that is unlocked and can use it on GSM. I'm from Venezuela and my budget is limited. I need a phone that costs less than $ 100, for that reason I did not take into account the Lumia 820.

my network is GSM
by the way, which features'll lose if I use the lumia 822 in my gsm network?

Last edited:

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site

The 822 is a good phone. Its main defect for your purposes is that it won't get LTE speeds or be able to send text messages with attached pictures for technical reasons I've never been clear on.

I'd say that for your purposes, the Blu would be the logical choice. New phone, it's unlocked so you aren't reliant on a carrier for updates, GSM compatible, and have 2 SIM slots is handy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss