I have Lumia 830 ..when i was checking app updates..my phone shows update for Lumia camera classic (No change log)
    So i checked the store for "Lumia Camera" ...there it is waiting for me to download :P

But sad news is when i tried to open it it shows me message about update your phone to "Lumia Denim" to use this application!!! ..what's wrong with you Microsoft?? I have Lumia 830 (Denim pre-installed) anyway.. I tried checking for any phone update but ..no my phone is having latest update

Anyway guys try your luck and please reply me 830,930,1520&icon users (what it shows to you?) best of luck..
    01-07-2015 07:19 AM
    So you create the exact same topic 3 times? Man, you gotta be excited.
    aximtreo likes this.
    01-07-2015 07:46 AM
    I have Lumia 830 ..when i was checking app updates..my phone shows update for Lumia camera classic (No change log)
    So i checked the store for "Lumia Camera" ...there it is waiting for me to download :P

But sad news is when i tried to open it it shows me message about update your phone to "Lumia Denim" to use this application!!! ..what's wrong with you Microsoft?? I have Lumia 830 (Denim pre-installed) anyway.. I tried checking for any phone update but ..no my phone is having latest update

Anyway guys try your luck and please reply me 830,930,1520&icon users (what it shows to you?) best of luck..
    ok c'mon, please delete this thread... You have asked us to help you with information which we did on your original thread, now please close this one.
    01-07-2015 10:50 AM