Pls, can you help me to find my phone, Nokia Lumia 630, which I lost?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

It is the Nokia Lumia 630, <PII removed by moderator>.
On the phone is turned find my phone, but the last location which is located is 30.12.2014.
Mobile phone is left in a caf? in Zagreb, Croatia.
Thank you....

Last edited by a moderator:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
First, never post your IMEI number on the internet.

Second, this isn't Microsoft but a user site. We can't really help you with this.

If you didn't update your location since then and it hasn't been turned on there's not much that can be done. You'll need to wait and hope the person who has your phone turns it on and switches on Location without knowing anything about Find My Phone.

You should also check seller sites to see if it shows up. Good luck.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If it's not been handed into the cafe owner, then you should consider it as stolen. Report to the police, your mobile operator, and your insurance company.

If you didn't have a PIN code on the phone, strongly consider changing passwords on any accounts that were on your phone (as well as social network/shopping apps).

It's very unlikely that the "find my phone" feature will work. Most thieves will remove/discard the SIUM card and perform a hard reset in an attempt not to be traced.

ZeljkaP

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
I thought it was Microsoft:-( That I will never write, tnx for the warning. Phone had a password and locked it from computer.
Tomorrow i will go to the police, but it,s weird that no one has tried to turn on it. And also, i sent over 20 messages!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire