Or RM-1072-1024
    01-08-2015 07:01 AM
    Re: Where can I find more details about Lumia Electric Ultramarine?

Or RM-1072-1024
    I think you have two things going on here... and a typo.

1. Electric Ultramarine??? IDK where that naming idea comes from, but you are suggesting it is Firmware.
    2. The typo... Maybe referring to the "leaked" rumor of a new Model which will use RM-1072 and RM-1074 (correcting for typo) for variants. Supposedly the RM-1072 was spotted in testing for FCC clearance Indonesia.

A new model may launch with new Firmware installed as a pre-release. That has happened. The reported spec on RM-1072 puts it in the mid-range of devices I believe.

The Windows Central crew is pretty good about sussing out rumors and trying to separate fact from wishful thinking. Keep an eye on the WC News Feed as I'm sure they will highlight anything that is likely or substantiated.

Windows Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone
    You could always try using a search engine....
    aximtreo likes this.
    01-08-2015 07:06 AM
    You mean like this:

https://www.google.com/#q=RM-1072-1024

Why didn't I think of that? Yeessssh.
    01-08-2015 07:19 AM
    The fact that when searching for Lumia Electric Ultramarine on Google the first result is this post says that the above two answers are helpful as s**t.
    01-08-2015 08:00 AM
    You are correct but what is Lumia electric ultramarine? Even bing does not know. Only thing I found is that an ultramarine a back cover is for the Lumia 920.
    01-08-2015 08:06 AM
    Apparently, the next thing after Lumia Denim, but no other info floating around.
    01-08-2015 09:56 AM
    I heard it is called Emerald. And there are on WC already some threads. So you can do a search ( :-) here in the forums.
    01-08-2015 01:22 PM

Or RM-1072-1024

1. Electric Ultramarine??? IDK where that naming idea comes from, but you are suggesting it is Firmware.
    2. The typo... Maybe referring to the "leaked" rumor of a new Model which will use RM-1072 and RM-1074 (correcting for typo) for variants. Supposedly the RM-1072 was spotted in testing for FCC clearance Indonesia.

A new model may launch with new Firmware installed as a pre-release. That has happened. The reported spec on RM-1072 puts it in the mid-range of devices I believe.

The Windows Central crew is pretty good about sussing out rumors and trying to separate fact from wishful thinking. Keep an eye on the WC News Feed as I'm sure they will highlight anything that is likely or substantiated.

aximtreo and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-08-2015 02:57 PM
    The fact that when searching for Lumia Electric Ultramarine on Google the first result is this post says that the above two answers are helpful as s**t.
    Thank you for the vote of confidence. If you had used these two methods before posting you would have saved yourself som grief.
    01-08-2015 03:02 PM

Thanks for bringing us back on topic. Lost my cool for a moment.
    01-08-2015 03:04 PM
    Or it means there is no such thing as Lumia Electric Ultramarine Boogaloo...

Got a web site quote or link or something? 'cause no one here can seem to find that wily rascal anywhere but the first post of this thread...

I did find this one though: http://lumiaconversations.microsoft....art-lumia-930/
    01-08-2015 07:40 PM
    I don't want to get in trouble for leaking stuff so let's close it here. Thanks for the answers, both to the helpful guys and the smartasses.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-09-2015 08:16 AM