Next step in firmware? Why so slow?

downup

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I am waiting for denim like many other for 1520.
Some 1520 has it. I live in Sweden but my phone is from Denmark.

Nokia release the firmware then what?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
We wait.............

I think one of the problems of hanging around on tech forums is we hear snippets, gossip, advance details of release dates and we loose patience, it shouldn't be too long though.

Please note that it is Microsoft who release the firmware not the separate company called Nokia, Microsoft bought the device making division of Nokia many months ago now, so although most of the current phones still have a Nokia badge on them, they are in fact Microsoft phones and all the development of software that we call WP is done by MS. Nokia as a separate company make software like Here Maps and some others software but no longer make phones.

downup

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
We wait.............

I think one of the problems of hanging around on tech forums is we hear snippets, gossip, advance details of release dates and we loose patience, it shouldn't be too long though.

Please note that it is Microsoft who release the firmware not the separate company called Nokia, Microsoft bought the device making division of Nokia many months ago now, so although most of the current phones still have a Nokia badge on them, they are in fact Microsoft phones and all the development of software that we call WP is done by MS. Nokia as a separate company make software like Here Maps and some others software but no longer make phones.
Mm yes, but why does a 1520 get denim in Finland but not in Denmark for example. Same phone?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Life is full of mysteries, why Finland and not the UK, why did MS launch the TV dongle in the UK (It's great by the way) but not in the US? Why is the Xbox Music catalogue bigger in Europe than in the US? Why is Netflix so crap in the UK with so few films to choose from?

The answer to these questions and many more are probably blowing in the wind somewhere :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital