I have two Microsoft accounts and can't access Onenote as it is on the second, what is going on?

W

WPCentral Question

I have two Msoft accounts and can't access onenote as it is on the second.Please help

I have two Microsoft accounts. My phone is tied to my personal account. All my office/ onenote settings are tied to another Microsoft account i have for work. I need to access this through my phone but it is taking the Onenote settings directly from my phones account.

Is there away to set up office on my phone with a different microsoft account?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: I have two Msoft accounts and can't access onenote as it is on the second.Please help

Log out of the first one. Clear the cache in your browser or do a browser reset. Then try the second.

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: I have two Msoft accounts and can't access onenote as it is on the second.Please help

On the OneDrive app there is an option to add a business account, if that's what you have. I'm not positive how that works with OneNote though. If it's a regular account, and your work allows, you can "share" your OneNote notebooks with your personal account. That's what I do to be able to use my school OneNote on my phone. It works great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes