Why won't my phone turn on?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My phone won't turn on!

ok so my phone (lumia 630) was working fine this morning until i check my email and lock my phone, as after that my phone refuses to turn on. The screen won't even show it's just dead.

Any would be appreciated.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: My phone won't turn on!

Plug it in using an original Nokia charger then use the reset key sequence.

Here is the link
Reset my Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

Press and hold the Volume down Volume down button and Power Power button buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10–15 seconds).

When you feel the vibration, immediately press and hold the Volume down Volume down button button until you see a large exclamation mark.

Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons in this order: Volume up Volume up button, Volume down Volume down button, Power Power button, Volume down Volume down button. Your phone should now reset and restart itself. (It might take a while for the reset to finish.)

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I've found with my partner's phone (920) & mine (820), sometimes the OS and battery don't communicate so the battery completely drains. Try plugging in a quality (or original) charger and give it half hour...

If that doesn't work, try a Hard Reset. Failing that, needs to be returned to Nokia care...

G.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720