Will my Lumia 920 get updated next week when windows does 10 comes out ?
    01-12-2015 01:01 PM
    Directly from ATT, probably not. Via Preview for Developers or Phone Insider, probably yes.
    01-12-2015 01:03 PM
    Most likely none of the WP will get W10 next week or even in next few months. The hype about preview app is only to get media talking. There isn't a single leak related to W10 for Phones. Microsoft always has leaks weeks in advance. Take a hint.
    01-12-2015 01:05 PM
    Most likely none of the WP will get W10 next week or even in next few months. The hype about preview app is only to get media talking. There isn't a single leak related to W10 for Phones. Microsoft always has leaks weeks in advance. Take a hint.
    I think the Insider App specifically saying you get Windows 10 for Phones early is a pretty BIG hint and leak...

Edit: And look back at the Band. A few rumors leaked with no substance and then bang, it was on the street. They are getting much better at surprise releases.
    01-12-2015 01:08 PM
    Welcome to Windows Central! We have a large selection of topics for daily questions you may have about your Nokia Lumia 920.

For today's question, however, no news has been leaked nor mentioned officially. Thankfully, all the information will be announced next week.

Stay tuned, like the rest of us, to the announcement next week! :D
    01-12-2015 01:16 PM
    Welcome to Windows Central! We have a large selection of topics for daily questions you may have about your Nokia Lumia 920.

For today's question, however, no news has been leaked nor mentioned officially. Thankfully, all the information will be announced next week.

Stay tuned, like the rest of us, to the announcement next week! :D
    :-D nice one.
    01-12-2015 01:30 PM
    There is to be a Microsoft event next week where they will talk about Windows 10 on various devices. They will just be talking. No one is pushing Windows 10 OTAs that soon. Just talking. Like, "Look at what we are doing soon... Everyone get excited about what is still to come." Just talking. I think there might be some talk there. About things that are still to come. Just talking. Talking. Like an event. Where they talk... About things still to come. Talk... ing. Some guy standing on stage... Guess what he'll be doing? Pushing the OTA button (NOT). He'll be talking. About stuff. It's still to come. But not the talking, that comes first. The talking. About stuff. That is still to come. Next week talking. Stuff still to come. In the later. *

* Sorry, I think I just channeled James Faulkner...
    xandros9 likes this.
    01-12-2015 09:12 PM