Windows phone uk

barryr1285

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
So I have a 920 and today thought I would look at new phones. I tried Carphone, o2 and EE and it was scary your lucky if they sold 3 windows phones in each store! I like the platform but that is scary, do you think its because of the new Microsoft phones on the way or has the platform lost a lot of market share in the UK?

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Based on a couple sales people from Carphone Warehouse, WinPhone is actually a big seller for them.
I personally think the number of devices is more down to networks waiting for the Win10-based phones.

G.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Based on a couple sales people from Carphone Warehouse, WinPhone is actually a big seller for them.
I personally think the number of devices is more down to networks waiting for the Win10-based phones.

G.

Really? Pleasantly surprised. Certainly good to hear.

There is very little to look at now due to a long gap for some big end phones showing up. The 735, 830 and 930 are all that is of note at the moment. Makes me wonder if MS will announce a decent phone before September. If one is announced before Windows 10, quite a few will consider waiting for the eventual launch phones.

stevemind

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Mmmmm....i wonder how many phones windows should release? 1 ,2 or 3 a month to keep punters happy? Apple release one a year! Remember the good old day everyone lived within their means and kept the same phones for years...stay patient people

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos