First time I am using a windows mobile. Now I have this Lumia 1020.
    I cannot find out the Nokia Pro Cam in that. I have to download
    it for the first time ? Please help
    01-13-2015 02:00 AM
    You do not have to... There is a native app named "Camera," but many prefer the functionality of Lumia Camera (Classic).

There are many fine camera apps in the store. If you have a 1020 it may be worth your while to check some of them out and expand the capabilities of your 41MP shooter. For instance: Rawer will let you edit the DNG files right on your device and save the results as jpg. ProShot gets consistently top ratings/reviews. Camera360 Sight, Black, Sophie Lens and many more get recommended on the forums all the time.

You'll find plenty of descriptions and recommendations here: Search | Windows Central

You don't HAVE to download any camera, filter or editing apps. You may want to after looking into it a bit.
    It has been renamed to Lumia Camera. if you are on Cyan, this is what you are looking for.

Check out "Lumia Camera Classic" for Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...b-7b7390ce1014
    01-13-2015 02:12 AM
    Thank you. Do I have to download this Lumia Camera Classic app ?
    01-13-2015 02:19 AM
    You do not have to... There is a native app named "Camera," but many prefer the functionality of Lumia Camera (Classic).

There are many fine camera apps in the store. If you have a 1020 it may be worth your while to check some of them out and expand the capabilities of your 41MP shooter. For instance: Rawer will let you edit the DNG files right on your device and save the results as jpg. ProShot gets consistently top ratings/reviews. Camera360 Sight, Black, Sophie Lens and many more get recommended on the forums all the time.

You'll find plenty of descriptions and recommendations here: Search | Windows Central

You don't HAVE to download any camera, filter or editing apps. You may want to after looking into it a bit.
    01-13-2015 10:32 AM