Why isn't my battery lasting more then 3 hours on my Lumia 520?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a Lumia 520, battery isn't lasting me more than maybe 3 hours, with little or no usage.

I turned off everything that was running in the background, throught he batter saver apps so there is nothing running the background more than 1%, no help. I replaced the battery with a new one in case it was that and the same thing is still happening. I'm having to charge it twice a day and overnight sometimes. Could it be a problem with the handset itself or am I missing something that might be draining it?

queentut16

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: I have a Lumia 520, battery isn't lasting me more than maybe 3 hours, with little or no usage.

Check your account settings. Something might be stuck synching and that can be a serious battery drain.

Godson Arun Kumar

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: I have a Lumia 520, battery isn't lasting me more than maybe 3 hours, with little or no usage.

Yup, keeping cellular data as well as location on always can totally wreck standby time on a budget phone like the L520. I have the same phone and from a full charge I have been able to obtain from a full 2 days to less than 3 hours till a full drain. All depends on usage. But the phone can last a full day with moderate usage. Definitely a reliable phone though when called upon for max. standby time with minimal usage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3