Sorry.another denim question

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I am on o2 Ireland and waiting for denim on my 630.I see the list being linked on other threads which shows country/carrier and current firmware version. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see how this list is useful regarding denim.it doesn't show me when denim will be available on my carrier,or am I wrong ?

The only clue I have that denim us coming is that o2 uk are scheduled to release it by the end of the month. anyone know if o2 uk and o2 Ireland are linked ?

Sorry for more denim related stuff,but who doesn't want the latest updates

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Even though the main information you're looking for isn't far from the usual impatient stuff regarding Denim (or every other update for that matter), the way you ask and what you'd specifically like to know is different from the typical "no update, jumping ship!" kind of posts. ;)

I think the list you're referring to (if it's that MS list I know) is useful in a way to see that the rollout for your particular device/configuration has begun or not. Because even if it started, it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get it right away. But it at least gives you an idea of when to expect it.
I'm sorry I can't tell you if O2 UK and O2 Ireland are somehow linked. I'd assume so, but I really don't know.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720