No Facebook notifications

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I really used to like facebook notifications but somehow they don't appear any more. I tried to download Facebook Beta app and to enable notifications in facebook settings but no luck. And also facebook doesn't even appear in action center settings.

Montpbm

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi Sara, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Facebook app? Notifications works good on my phone(NL1520). But I am having problems with the Facebook apps, I can't upload video without it crashing everytime, the beta Facebook app makes my phone super hot and laggy, it sucks to have a Windows Phone right now because of this, but I just love my Windows Phone...😊 if you have any more questions follow me on Twitter: @Montpbm

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I Did that twice on my memory card and on the phone and it still doesn't show up on my notification center(for toast pop-ups/custom sounds) . I did however add another email to my fb account and the the icons show up on the lock screen. I'm half way there, but I miss having my knife party - internet friends.mp3 sound notification for my facebook notifications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss