Unable to download apps like duolingo and mytube from store and also unable to backup the app settings, please help someone......
    01-17-2015 09:41 AM
    Make sure your Microsoft Account can sync... Settings > email + accounts > hold down account name > tap "sync" from pop up menu

If you can't sync then make sure date and time are correct for your location. Remove any restrictions in Data sense. If you still can'y sync, try using a PC browser and changing your password on your Microsoft Account. Entering the new password on the phone will force a sync.

If you can sync and that was not the problem...

Are you doing any Region changes that might cause issues?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-18-2015 05:36 PM
    Yep I had changed the region to download the moliplayer. But I changed the setting back to normal and uninstalled the molipayer....
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-18-2015 09:10 PM
    Yep I had changed the region to download the moliplayer. But I changed the setting back to normal and uninstalled the molipayer....
    Is this before the download fails? The Region is back to home and still no downloads?

​Or are you back in the game?
    01-18-2015 11:54 PM
    Sorry I didn't get you
    01-19-2015 12:16 AM
    I didn't know if this was a solution to your problem... Or you had done a Region change in the past, then went back to your Home Region and THEN the problem occurred...

So after the region shuffle... Can you now download?

​Do you still have your issue?
    01-19-2015 11:35 AM
    After downloading the moliplayer I switched back to my home region and the backup problem is still there.. I am unable to backup my app settings.. Neither I am able to Download mytube(2.0 version) and duolingo
    01-19-2015 11:51 AM
    Since changing the Region back, have you tried the following?

Make sure your Microsoft Account can sync... Settings > email + accounts > hold down account name > tap "sync" from pop up menu

If you can't sync then make sure date and time are correct for your location. Remove any restrictions in Data sense. If you still can'y sync, try using a PC browser and changing your password on your Microsoft Account. Entering the new password on the phone will force a sync.
    Also... If I read the sequence correctly from your posts.

You changed Region > Installed MoliPlayer

Changed Region back to one that does not have Moli > deleted Moli

Deleting it from a Region where it does not exist may have borked things... The servers are holding the uninstall note in your home Region with nowhere to attach the note!!!

​Maybe change back to the other Region and try some cleanup there before reverting to your Home Region again.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2015 12:17 PM
    Cleanup as in???
    01-22-2015 01:08 AM
    The apps like duolingo and pocket tanks are not downloading completely after half completion the downloading stops , sometimes the download doesn't even starts, it says pending.......
    01-22-2015 01:10 AM
    Cleanup as in???
    Cleanup as in return to that Region (settings), force the download/install of Moliplayer. Reboot. Uninstall Moli. Reboot. Change the Region back. Reboot.

I'd do soft resets for the reboots...
    01-22-2015 11:47 AM
    Thank you buddy!!!!!! It worked atleast for duolingo but pocket tanks still have the problem.....
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-23-2015 05:00 AM
    The problem is a bug and I got over it by changing my date and time settings which was previously on set automatically.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-05-2015 10:16 AM