Why does my MyTube App update continue to hammer me with error code?

VivekRabara

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
MyTube App update continues to hammer me with error code.

Hi, Guys... I am really upset with the new MyTube update... Since it's new update, I am not able to download yet. Every time it hammers me with the error code c101a7d1. Is there anyone who has found the solution or applied any trick by which he/she got the solution?

VivekRabara

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: MyTube App update continues to hammer me with error code.

I will not do uninstall > Install option as neither i have purchased the nor i am using trial version. It comes as myAppFree deal of the day. So i will wait for the fix.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

I will not do uninstall > Install option as neither i have purchased the nor i am using trial version. It comes as myAppFree deal of the day. So i will wait for the fix.

Technically you purchased it. You purchased it when the price was $0.00, but it's yours. Uninstalling and reinstalling will not be a problem from that perspective.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

Technically you purchased it. You purchased it when the price was $0.00, but it's yours. Uninstalling and reinstalling will not be a problem from that perspective.

Apart from if you uninstall it you cannot install it again as you get an error :(

Like you say it, it still shows as purchased in your apps list.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

KHURSHID HABEEB

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site

Hi friends, I got the mytube app as myapp free deal. But after latest updates now it is showing as trial version. Do u have any solutions.plz help.asap..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos