Can I get some help with my Nokia Lumia 730?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I like my Nokia Lumia 730, but it have some issues

First of all Hi Everybody,

Its been 1 month usage of lumia 730 and this phone is amazing. Before i used lumia 610 for 2 yrs+. I like only Lumia series so brought this one which has more RAM, option for SD card and bigger display.
But I have f/g issues. Please can anyone give me solutions for it ?

1. Double Tap always doesn't work, sometimes I need to use power button. Its not a big problem but still I really want to use double tap all the time. If I keep my phone ideal for 10 mins and double tap it does't work.

2. There is no proper music app nor video app, I have copied 100 songs from pc into my phone. Later I have changed the name of few songs but still in xbox music it shows the old name of the song . I went into files section and saw the name of the song & there I found updated name of the song but not in xbox music.

3. If I play heavy games like brother in arms, FIFA 05, assassins creed for 10 mins the phone is getting heated up. if play more than 15 mins then whole phone is like burning. Is it common problem for everyone ? Previously when i used lumia 610 I never this problem, I used to play hrs in 610.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: I like my Nokia Lumia 730, but it have some issues

This is a good written post . Please register at WC so you also can reply on comments. So I hope we soon can welcome you as member.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

1. MAke sure the proximity sensor isn't obstructed (probably in the upper part of the device) since double-tap is disabled if the phone thinks its in a pocket for example.

2. media isn't being updated constantly, and the phone will miss edits like that when done on the phone. I personally manage all my music on a PC, so doing that should avoid the issue.

3. I can't say.

ursmdnpavan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site

I copied 6 songs from pc to phone..... 3 songs have artists info and 3 songs doesnt have it.... so the renames r showing only for the first 3 songs which have artists info and remaining which dont have the artists name r not updated in xbox/my music/any app

ursmdnpavan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site

I got final answer for this post. There is a small story y this issue araised.
Previously when I used Lumia 610 it doesn't have option to direct transfer of data, so we used zune.
if u delete collections list in the zune s/w automatically it delete the songs present in the folders. I cleared all the collections list from zune and it cause all the songs deleted from my pc. But luckly I have songs backup in zune music folder, so i copied songs and pasted in original folders. Now backup songs will have Title names along with original song name.

IF a song name is IloveU and title name is IhateU then in xbox it shows song name as IhatU. So before copying songs into phone we need to make sure whether the song name and title name or same if not change title name as song name or just delete the names from title.

I don't know how many people were actually understood my question & answer. I don't have time to put my words in proper way. tooooooo lazy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3