WP Games (Backup and 512 Mb)

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody know any good games that have 512 Mb support and can be backed up to save progress?

My main games are Osu! for WP And Sonic Dash. Sonic Dash is probably one of my top favs, but sadly has no way to back up the progress, so starting over from scratch after every reset sucks. :T

Anyway hoping to get a new daily game driver to replace sonic dash till it gets backup support.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody know any good games that have 512 Mb support and can be backed up to save progress?

My main games are Osu! for WP And Sonic Dash. Sonic Dash is probably one of my top favs, but sadly has no way to back up the progress, so starting over from scratch after every reset sucks. :T

Anyway hoping to get a new daily game driver to replace sonic dash till it gets backup support.
Royal revolt 2

It's good game. There is no backup but if you lost progress you can ask the flaregame support to restore it.

be sure have some prove when claims lost account. Like using lot of screenshots

Pravat

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Asphalt 8, its one of my favourite games and has auto backup which works great. You don't have to do anything. As soon as you install the game everything will be restored automatically

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos