What is the activation code for my Nokia Lumia 625?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WPCentral Question

what is the activation code for my nokia lumia 625

i bought a brand new nokia lumia 625

but i'm been asked for five(5) activation codes before i can download some apps.

please help me cuz i'm really frustrated :(

<Private e-mail address removed by moderator. Please use this sites PM system.>

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: what is the activation code for my nokia lumia 625

You are going to need to contact Microsoft Customer care. I would suggest having the box on hand because they will need the IMEI number...

Or

Settings > about > more info > copy down the IMEI

ALSO

You will need the email address and password that you used for creating your Microsoft Account. This account creation did not complete properly for some reason.

https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/a...code-while-configuring-Microsoft-Account.aspx

microsoft customer care - Bing

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I need windows 8.1 activation code for Lumia 625

This happens because your Microsoft Account does not authenticate properly during initial set up... The answer remains the same as it was...

You are going to need to contact Microsoft Customer care. I would suggest having the box on hand because they will need the IMEI number...

Or

Settings > about > more info > copy down the IMEI

ALSO

You will need the email address and password that you used for creating your Microsoft Account. This account creation did not complete properly for some reason.

https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/a...code-while-configuring-Microsoft-Account.aspx

microsoft customer care - Bing

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
After signing in, Microsoft displays a message, requesting a means to send you your authentication code (SMS, Phone, email), a kinda two factor authentication. It's a single use, unique, limited time code, generated by MS. There is NO generic code ...

Obviously, you'd need a sim in the device for SMS or Phone call. You can designate an email address (other than the outlook account) to receive the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos