There is no application which can count call and sms as android app call timer, call counter in windows phone
    01-19-2015 02:12 AM
    There's no app to count your sms messages or phone calls.

You can get your voice call counter (total elapsed time spent on voice calls) through settings->network+ if you have a Lumia handset.

If you want itemised billing information, you should refer to your mobile operator for more details.
    There's no app to count your sms messages or phone calls.

You can get your voice call counter (total elapsed time spent on voice calls) through settings->network+ if you have a Lumia handset.

If you want itemised billing information, you should refer to your mobile operator for more details.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2015 02:17 AM
    Several mobile operators have dedicated apps to check usage and or a website where you can check it online. Furthermore you can some times call a dedicated number to check.
    Above will be much more accurate than a generic "call" counter. In my case for example I can call my family for free. And some carriers charge per minute other by second..

It's nearly impossible to make a "generic" counter which will be accurate. So it actual "good" that there is no call counter because in most cases it will give the wrong information.
    Pete likes this.
    01-19-2015 03:08 AM