Logging into Yahoo Account

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Sorry people, but this question has no relevance to windows, but I'd like to hear your valuable inputs on how to recover my yahoo id.
The issue - Forgot my password & security answers, not linked to mobile no. & no primary or secondary mail ids linked to it. In short, I'm pretty much screwed, but am hoping there's at least one tiny ray of sunlight, by which to be able to login to that id again.
So any & all inputs are welcome.

P S : Customer support is not really helpful, they keep asking for security answers to prove identity.

Last edited:

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Update : Problem Solved.... a 5 min meditation helped me recollect my password.
Lesson learnt- Always have backups, plans B-Z, if possible.

No. They are trying to help. If you don't have the answers to the security questions how could they possibly let you in?
Yes, I know that customer protection comes first, but then why keep a category as forgot security info for raising a query, where they ask you to give answers to those same questions that you state you don't know. Could ask for other details like past few passwords & other such instead.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Update : Problem Solved.... a 5 min meditation helped me recollect my password.
Lesson learnt- Always have backups, plans B-Z, if possible.

Yes, I know that customer protection comes first, but then why keep a category as forgot security info for raising a query, where they ask you to give answers to those same questions that you state you don't know. Could ask for other details like past few passwords & other such instead.

Probably they could but what would happen if they "gave" in and next day there was a big article in the newspaper that someone tricked them in giving access to an account from somebody else.

So they are caught between 2 fire's and the biggest is the article in a newspaper.
But luckily you are in and you will not forget your password.

Bye the way a secure thing is write the password on a paper and put it between a book. (Nobody will find it)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss