Windows phone 10 on Lumia 520

warezjack

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I am running Lumia cyan update with preview for developer and it is all set with new features released by Microsoft but my Lumia 520 is getting very slow to load. Anyone having this problem without denim update? Will denim speed my phone? What will happen when windows 10 is load on lower end devices?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you simply need a soft reset to restore decent performance.

Press and hold the volume down + power buttons together for about 20 seconds. Let go when you feel the phone buzz and the phone will restart.

See if that sorts things out for you.

warezjack

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I did that. But no progress. I'm really worried about next release, will it work faster or make my phone useless, no loading faster. If I open an app and then go back to start screen, all tiles goes blank. After some time, they go to normal.

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Then try reverting/restoring your OS back to original release(not DP) then install the DP version again, I also had the same case as you do so many times before and I had installed the DP and original version over 5 times just to make it work properly, mine was worse I had the black screen of death, unresponsive screen, overheating, battery life is only 2-3 hours in normal use. DP os version usually has many issues with it soft reset, restoring the OS should fix the problem. Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium