On the Nokia Lumia 630 there is gap around the phone small enough for dust to lodge in, does anyone else's phone have this problem?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Nokia Lumia 630. Gap around the phone small enough for dust to lodge in.

Does your phone have that too? Im worried that mine might be the only one because I haven't seen a single complaint about it. It's irritating sometimes. I pick the sides with a piece of thin paper to take the dust out. Am I the only one????

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 630. Gap around the phone small enough for dust to lodge in.

That does sound pretty original as an issue.

Make sure the cover is seated properly. You could also try getting a replacement cover online. Search eBay and Amazon for them. It would be a chance to change color as well.

Franzia

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
OP here, no it's not the shell...Hmm.. how do I describe it...It's between the edge of the screen itself and the border thing that surrounds it. The border and the shell is pretty tight so i'm okay with that. It's the gap thiiing. The gap i'm talking about is where the edge of the screen and the border meets. I tried looking at pictures of other lumia 630 but it's hard to tell. Wish I could take a picture for easier identification but I can't right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)