Does your phone have that too? Im worried that mine might be the only one because I haven't seen a single complaint about it. It's irritating sometimes. I pick the sides with a piece of thin paper to take the dust out. Am I the only one????
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-20-2015 08:49 AM
    That does sound pretty original as an issue.

Make sure the cover is seated properly. You could also try getting a replacement cover online. Search eBay and Amazon for them. It would be a chance to change color as well.
    01-20-2015 12:17 PM
    OP here, no it's not the shell...Hmm.. how do I describe it...It's between the edge of the screen itself and the border thing that surrounds it. The border and the shell is pretty tight so i'm okay with that. It's the gap thiiing. The gap i'm talking about is where the edge of the screen and the border meets. I tried looking at pictures of other lumia 630 but it's hard to tell. Wish I could take a picture for easier identification but I can't right now.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-21-2015 06:48 AM
    Yes, my 630 too has that . I use a needle to clean the dust settled in the gap.😃
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-21-2015 07:03 AM