I've got a Nokia Lumia 620 running WP8.1 Cyan. Most of my apps are blocked using Battery Saver from running in the background, but over the last couple of weeks Battery Saver is showing that Internet Explorer has used around 10% of my battery life running in the background. A couple of other apps also show some background use, including one I've never used (Skype). This only started happening a couple of weeks ago. Why are these apps running when I've blocked them, and what can I do about it?
    01-20-2015 12:16 PM
    I've got a Nokia Lumia 620 running WP8.1 Cyan. Most of my apps are blocked using Battery Saver from running in the background, but over the last couple of weeks Battery Saver is showing that Internet Explorer has used around 10% of my battery life running in the background. A couple of other apps also show some background use, including one I've never used (Skype). This only started happening a couple of weeks ago. Why are these apps running when I've blocked them, and what can I do about it?
    You may refer to this thread where a similar problem was discussed.
    Harrie-S likes this.
    01-20-2015 01:27 PM