I have a AT&T Lumia 1520 that falsely says I have denim, will this effect the real update?

W

WPCentral Question

I hope the false denim identity in the extras+Info plus and that I am using Cricket wireless will not effect me getting the Denim update when it finally comes out for the 1520 in the USA. IS this going to be an issue?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I hope the false denim identity in the extras+Info plus and that I am using Cricket wireless will not effect me getting the Denim update when it finally comes out for the 1520 in the USA. IS this going to be an issue?

You are much wiser and well researched than most guests. Thank you for such a cogent post.

Have you considered the benefits of joining Windows Central? Your Passport log-in gets you into all the Mobile Nations sites: WC, Android Central, iMore (Apple), Crackberry (Blackberry), webOS Nation and Connectedly (wearables and smart home/smart auto). There's lots here under the Mobile Nations umbrella for breaking tech news and great discussion as well as trouble shooting from our friendly communities.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs