My 521 has 25% after 6 hours with moderate usage. Some tips to boost the battery?
    01-21-2015 06:54 AM
    Use it more moderately.

Define your moderate use?
    ML10 likes this.
    01-21-2015 06:56 AM
    So I play a game for a couple minutes on the train to school, then use it a little bit during lunch. Listen to music too on way to school.
    01-21-2015 07:06 AM
    Games use a lot of battery. See battery saver which app has the highest usage and I am sure the games are in the top.

What you could do is buy a power pack (external battery).
    ML10 likes this.
    01-21-2015 07:10 AM
    Turn location setting off.

Brightness to low from auto (it sucks but will save you a lot).

Be in an area with good signal, a bad signal makes your phone drain battery faster.

Not using any wifi/bluetooth/data? Turn on airplane mode, will save a lot.

Hope that helps
    ML10 likes this.
    01-21-2015 07:14 AM
    Charging cycle, it helped me get more from my 720
    01-21-2015 07:16 AM
    Charging cycle, it helped me get more from my 720
    What do u mean with "charging cycle"? Is it, charging routine? I usually leave my phone on the charger overnight. Is that bad? Actually the charger that come with my phone manage to fully charge my phone within 2 hours but by that time, I already sleep. Can you explain more regarding "charging cycle"?
    01-21-2015 07:23 AM
    What do u mean with "charging cycle"? Is it, charging routine? I usually leave my phone on the charger overnight. Is that bad? Actually the charger that come with my phone manage to fully charge my phone within 2 hours but by that time, I already sleep. Can you explain more regarding "charging cycle"?
    Sorry for not being clear, with charging cycle I mean, charging routine -as you said- for example I charge my phone through night while sleeping, and unplug it when wake up in the morning everyday, at the beginning my phone had about 10% every night, but now, it has at least 20% with the same usage.
    Sorry for poor English
    zeuxiss likes this.
    01-21-2015 07:36 AM
    Thanks guys I'll turn the airplane mode on in school. Not using data in geometry anyway 😁.
    01-21-2015 07:43 AM
    Sorry for not being clear, with charging cycle I mean, charging routine -as you said- for example I charge my phone through night while sleeping, and unplug it when wake up in the morning everyday, at the beginning my phone had about 10% every night, but now, it has at least 20% with the same usage.
    Sorry for poor English
    First of all, your english is okay. I understand what you said but I need to know it further.
    Oh, just like I do. I just connect my phone to the charger when I go to sleep and disconnect it when I wake up. But, is it okay to leave the phone to the charger even though the battery is already full?
    01-21-2015 07:46 AM
    The phone charges up in an hour or two. For more than that, you burn out your battery. Charging right after work and unplugging as soon as it hits 100% is ideal. Then shut it down completely when you go to bed, turn it back on in the morning, and you have a full battery, that isn't burned out.
    FAHMI BASSEM and zeuxiss like this.
    01-21-2015 07:59 AM
    The phone charges up in an hour or two. For more than that, you burn out your battery. Charging right after work and unplugging as soon as it hits 100% is ideal. Then shut it down completely when you go to bed, turn it back on in the morning, and you have a full battery, that isn't burned out.
    Yes, it will shorten the battery life-cycle. Should do as you said. Thanks.
    ML10 likes this.
    01-21-2015 08:08 AM