How to increase battery life?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Games use a lot of battery. See battery saver which app has the highest usage and I am sure the games are in the top.

What you could do is buy a power pack (external battery).

thatdennis

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Turn location setting off.

Brightness to low from auto (it sucks but will save you a lot).

Be in an area with good signal, a bad signal makes your phone drain battery faster.

Not using any wifi/bluetooth/data? Turn on airplane mode, will save a lot.

Hope that helps

zeuxiss

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Charging cycle, it helped me get more from my 720

What do u mean with "charging cycle"? Is it, charging routine? I usually leave my phone on the charger overnight. Is that bad? Actually the charger that come with my phone manage to fully charge my phone within 2 hours but by that time, I already sleep. Can you explain more regarding "charging cycle"?

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
What do u mean with "charging cycle"? Is it, charging routine? I usually leave my phone on the charger overnight. Is that bad? Actually the charger that come with my phone manage to fully charge my phone within 2 hours but by that time, I already sleep. Can you explain more regarding "charging cycle"?

Sorry for not being clear, with charging cycle I mean, charging routine -as you said- for example I charge my phone through night while sleeping, and unplug it when wake up in the morning everyday, at the beginning my phone had about 10% every night, but now, it has at least 20% with the same usage.
Sorry for poor English

zeuxiss

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for not being clear, with charging cycle I mean, charging routine -as you said- for example I charge my phone through night while sleeping, and unplug it when wake up in the morning everyday, at the beginning my phone had about 10% every night, but now, it has at least 20% with the same usage.
Sorry for poor English

First of all, your english is okay. I understand what you said but I need to know it further.
Oh, just like I do. I just connect my phone to the charger when I go to sleep and disconnect it when I wake up. But, is it okay to leave the phone to the charger even though the battery is already full?

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
The phone charges up in an hour or two. For more than that, you burn out your battery. Charging right after work and unplugging as soon as it hits 100% is ideal. Then shut it down completely when you go to bed, turn it back on in the morning, and you have a full battery, that isn't burned out.

zeuxiss

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
The phone charges up in an hour or two. For more than that, you burn out your battery. Charging right after work and unplugging as soon as it hits 100% is ideal. Then shut it down completely when you go to bed, turn it back on in the morning, and you have a full battery, that isn't burned out.

Yes, it will shorten the battery life-cycle. Should do as you said. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon