Is Windows 10 Tech Preview Safe To Use On A Daily Use Laptop?.

Elisamuel Figueroa

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I only have one laptop and i was wondering after months, the tech preview been released for windows 10, it is now safe for people who don't have a second computer?.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
At this point, if you have to ask, the answer is probably that you shouldn't touch it.

its probably stable, but you'll have no one to blame if something goes wrong and you're caught without backups.

legend921

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Depends what you plan on using your laptop for. Do you use a lot of enterprise programs regarding to connecting for work? If you're using it for the basics and want to try it out then I don't see any issues with running windows 10.

I know I had some issues. My Bluetooth driver wasn't working properly and Skye froze a lot. Back to the Bluetooth, I found a fix online regarding to the driver since there were others who had the same issue.

Mohammed Hikmet

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't recommend downloading it yet, wait for the next build or two to make sure it's more stable. Because the Preview is usually for developers to test and to send Microsoft feedback regarding any issues in the OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre