So i changed my region and language to USA, to enable Cortana. I've tried it before, and it was successful. But I decided to switch back. So i switched to US again, and couldn't find Cortana. I found the "Hey Cortana" setting in the settings, and it said Cortana had to be enabled. I then clicked "Cortana Settings" which said "Disabled by company policy", so I couldn't enable it. My phone is not connected to any business thing, since it's my private phone. What could be the issue?

Thanks.
    01-22-2015 09:34 AM
    I did find this Microsoft answers thread on the topic: Cortana disabled by company policy Lumia 930 - Microsoft Community

One answer suggests the Carrier may be blocking Cortana, another that a Hard Reset (factory reset) may solve the issue. You would want to run a backup before resetting.
    I've not heard of that error before.

Make sure your settings match the ones in the charts here: When, where, and on what phones is Cortana available? How to - Microsoft Community
    aximtreo likes this.
    01-22-2015 09:39 AM
    It does match that, its a Lumia 930 on Denim. The wierd thing is that is has worked before
    01-22-2015 09:54 AM
    I did find this Microsoft answers thread on the topic: Cortana disabled by company policy Lumia 930 - Microsoft Community

One answer suggests the Carrier may be blocking Cortana, another that a Hard Reset (factory reset) may solve the issue. You would want to run a backup before resetting.
    jmshub and aximtreo like this.
    01-22-2015 12:01 PM
    Same problem with Lumia 930 denim any solution please
    05-26-2015 09:01 PM