Should I get the Lumia 920 or Icon on Att/Cricket?

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 920 or Icon on Att/Cricket

I can either buy a Lumia 920 for $90 on eBay or can cash out a bit more for a Lumia icon in fair condition on eBay for $150..pr good condition for $165....would the extra $60 bucks be worth it??and consider that I'm on Cricket (att's prepaid network) ,so wud I get good service with the icon,((which i kno comes unlocked))..and note in just really looking for a good Lumia to give me a good experience until the summer flagship comes out,as I have recently cracked my Lumia 925's screen. I feel like I shud get the icon tho becuz I really want a bigger screen,but the 920 costs less,and I want sumthing that can still put up a fair to good fight against the iPhone 6 ,until the summer flagship comes...can the 920 really stand against it? I heard the icon can't get lte on cricket/att from some people and heard it can in other articles.Ive also heard I wont get mms. Is it worth it

Low cost
Mms
4g lte

Or

ICON
Better camera
No mms
Chance of no lte
BUT BIGGER SCREEN
But updates will come late to never becuz its a Verizon phone

what shud I do

is the icon worth it considering my situation??can the 920 possibly keep me updated in the battle between Lumia and iPhone??

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lumia 920 or Icon on Att/Cricket

Icon only has one of the three LTE bands that AT&T uses... so regional differences means it can or not. I have no way of knowing what LTE deployments AT&T has for your local. I've heard that MMS is crippled off Verizon as well.

If your next new phone is to be a Flagship, get the 920 and save some cash.

Never mind about what an iPhone 6 user does or does not think about your phone. It's your phone, not theirs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12