How can I search my calendar for a future appointments?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how can I search my calendar for a future appointment

How do I find out if I have a scheduled future appointment on my calendar (Lumina)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can I search my calendar for a future appointment

Tap on the calendar tile (assuming it is pinned to Start) or go to the app list and tap calendar.

Tap view... I like the month view, your preference may be different. Scroll forward through the dates by sliding the screen right to left. Any appointments should be marked in different colors. Tap a specific date to see what the appointments are in a fly-out. Tap an aapointment name for more details or to edit.

Also from calendar view tap the three dots > settings > select which calendars get shown and color code entries by calendar and type.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: how can I search my calendar for a future appointment

I'd asked that in the past & I was told ... 'Get WEEK VIEW 8.1 it allows for searches of your Calendar.'

I downloaded it from the Store & it works - until Windows 10 drops with significant Calendar improvements (I'll assume it'll be searchable)

smoheath

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If you know the name of the appointment, just ask Cortana. Just the other day I had forgotten when my dentist appointment was so I thought to ask Cortana. She responded with the date and time of the appointment. It was actually really awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss