Hi,

I am using my Lumia 925 for 7 months and I really like the phone and the UI. It has been a pain every time when you need to note down a number in the midst of a call. Is there any way to note something down while the other person is sharing something. Everytime I try to open a note, the phone page interferes this action. Same thing happens when you try to share a number from phone book to the other person while on a call. Is there any easy way of doing it?
    01-24-2015 10:51 AM
    While in a call, just tap the Start button, it will take you to the start screen and then you can open any app (messaging, e.g.) to take a note. You may also turn on the speaker so that you can type while you listen to the call. Similarly, you can open the People hub and open a contact to read out the details.
    While in a call, just tap the Start button, it will take you to the start screen and then you can open any app (messaging, e.g.) to take a note. You may also turn on the speaker so that you can type while you listen to the call. Similarly, you can open the People hub and open a contact to read out the details.
    RumoredNow and Sumesh Thomas like this.
    01-25-2015 05:27 PM
    ^^^ This... But put it on speaker phone first.
    01-25-2015 09:44 PM
    I think putting the speaker mode on is the only way. Because if you place the phone on your ear after opening the people hub, the phone page will come and the people hub page that you opened will go and you will have to open it again and find the number again while the caller is waiting. I remember this was the simplest thing that we were doing with the old phones, especially Nokia, and now the time has come where we can do amazing things with our phones and the simple things got hard ones..but I believe there will be an easy way of doing this...
    Last edited by Sumesh Thomas; 01-26-2015 at 12:18 PM.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-26-2015 06:39 AM