How do I move my MixRadio purchases before Nokia Mail shuts down?

anon(8161986)

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Mail shutdown and MixRadio purchases

So I got the email to inform me that Nokia Mail will be shut down on March 9th
and to take action with any accounts that that email address is used with.

My MixRadio account and purchases made with it are all tied to that email address and I do see any option to move it over to my outlook account.
when I log in with the outlook account the purchases history is blank.
Is there way to change all purchases made with the Nokia account over to the outlook one

anon(8161986)

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nokia Mail shutdown and MixRadio purchases

from what I see that Link is for saving any emails that you would like to keep.
it dose not help with my issue.

when I login in mixradio with nokia account ( nokia email and password) I can view purchase history off all music and old stuff from the Nokia OVi days
but when I login into Mix Radio with my Microsoft account that purchases History is empty,
so I trying to see how can the Mix Radio purchases history can be moved as the Nokia account will not be usable after March.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nokia Mail shutdown and MixRadio purchases

from what I see that Link is for saving any emails that you would like to keep.
it dose not help with my issue.

when I login in mixradio with nokia account ( nokia email and password) I can view purchase history off all music and old stuff from the Nokia OVi days
but when I login into Mix Radio with my Microsoft account that purchases History is empty,
so I trying to see how can the Mix Radio purchases history can be moved as the Nokia account will not be usable after March.

Ok. I thought you wanted to get a history of your Mix Radio purchases and had that in the form of old emails you saved. I was thinking you could forward those emails to another email address.

I don't have that issue myself, since I used my Microsoft account as my Nokia account when I originally signed up for MixRadio_Ovi Store didn't launch globally until May 2009, and by that time I was done with Nokia Symbian (and using BlackBerry) until I switched to Nokia Windows Phone in April 2012.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3