why the apps cannot send from one phone to other phone?

W

WPCentral Question

Hi I have nokia Lumia730 from my phone I cannot share app to other Lumia mobiles. And I cannot take vedio with pausing option. Microsoft have any solution for this problem?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
What do you mean by share. Send an app with for example bluetooth from one phone to another? This is not possible for windows phone. All apps have to go via the windows store..
If you however have the same Microsoft accounts on more phone you only need to buy an app one time and it can be downloaded on the other phones for free.

You can not pause a video while recording but after you made your video you can edit it. (so cutting parts or merging videos)

If above is not the answer you looking for please than please create an account at WC and reply on this post.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
That also works, but you might need an SD card for the download. You could send the file, but it would make for a big email attachment and would be clumsy to Bluetooth. The usual way is to share a store link, but if your pal doesn't have the allowance left on his data cap you could install by passing him the download over usb or bt. So long as he has enough data allowance left to connect to the store to confirm the purchase, and you pass him the latest version, he then has nothing to download once purchased which is cool. Might be easier to just let him tether to your phone's internet and download it that way though, isp allowing.

Everything covered?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234