Hi I have nokia Lumia730 from my phone I cannot share app to other Lumia mobiles. And I cannot take vedio with pausing option. Microsoft have any solution for this problem?
    01-26-2015 07:31 AM
    What do you mean by share. Send an app with for example bluetooth from one phone to another? This is not possible for windows phone. All apps have to go via the windows store..
    If you however have the same Microsoft accounts on more phone you only need to buy an app one time and it can be downloaded on the other phones for free.

You can not pause a video while recording but after you made your video you can edit it. (so cutting parts or merging videos)

If above is not the answer you looking for please than please create an account at WC and reply on this post.
    aximtreo likes this.
    01-26-2015 07:41 AM
    You can easily share an app. You go to its store entry and select share. You send it to anyone you like.
    01-26-2015 08:10 AM
    Is this share only for Trial versions? If it's the real app, I'd be very surprised. This would amount to easy pirating.
    01-26-2015 08:30 AM
    Actual this is the problem. What did the OP mean with share. AndyCalling refers to share (a link to the app in the store).
    01-26-2015 08:35 AM
    Www.Windowsphone.com allows to "downlad and install later" and it download the .xap installer
    Im wrong?
    01-26-2015 09:29 AM
    That also works, but you might need an SD card for the download. You could send the file, but it would make for a big email attachment and would be clumsy to Bluetooth. The usual way is to share a store link, but if your pal doesn't have the allowance left on his data cap you could install by passing him the download over usb or bt. So long as he has enough data allowance left to connect to the store to confirm the purchase, and you pass him the latest version, he then has nothing to download once purchased which is cool. Might be easier to just let him tether to your phone's internet and download it that way though, isp allowing.

Everything covered?
    01-26-2015 06:08 PM