Windows 10

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You don't have it already? You're running late, man!

In all seriousness though. Nobody here can tell you when it's going to arrive. The only thing we know is before China's new years eve and after the Seahawks won the superbowl. So some time in February.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I must admit, I haven't seen nearly as many of these posts than I used to back in the 8.1 release days. Good job WC!

Anyways, the Windows 10 Preview for phones should launch sometime in February.
(be warned its highly likely not finished code, unlike the Preview for Developers if the Windows 10 Technical Preview on PCs is any indication, so don't blindly jump in when it launches)

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I must admit, I haven't seen nearly as many of these posts than I used to back in the 8.1 release days. Good job WC!

Anyways, the Windows 10 Preview for phones should launch sometime in February.
(be warned its highly likely not finished code, unlike the Preview for Developers if the Windows 10 Technical Preview on PCs is any indication, so don't blindly jump in when it launches)

It has been announced less than a week ago. Rest assures, floods of threads will come. ;) And those warnings won't stop an insane bunch of people from installing the preview version. Many more threads ahead.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It has been announced less than a week ago. Rest assures, floods of threads will come. ;) And those warnings won't stop an insane bunch of people from installing the preview version. Many more threads ahead.

Z4GJAmK.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos