Lately not all calendar items are synced from Lumia 920 (Cyan) to cloud (calendar.live.com)

W

WPCentral Question

A week ago I noticed that not all new items I make in my calendar on my phone are synced to calendar.live.com This also counts for existing items which I edit on my Lumia.

- these items or adjustments are also not synced when syncing manually
- this happens when I use push sync or sync every hour / half hour / etc.
- I did not see this behaviour from cloud to phone (yet)

I tried hard resetting my phone to factory defaults and began from scratch. I did not use any settings from back-up, but really started from scratch. This obviously was a lot of work (installing all the apps including settings again) BUT IT DID NOT RESOLVE THE PROBLEM....

This is very frustrating, because I just can't trust my calendar anymore.. Is there something else I can do? I can't see any error here: status.live.com

thanks in advance for any advice!

H_UY

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, I'm having the same problem. I think it may be a bug of the last update of Calendar App.
Appointments created on the web are synced correctly... the appointments created on the pone are not synced at all to the cloud.

mhyri

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Issue still active? I have also problems with calendar. Not all events are synced. We have shared calendar with wife and yesterday I created two new events and only one was synced! Also not all wifes created events was synced. Tried to modify events with no results.. Tested to put same settings to two events and only one was synced.. Events were not showing in outlook.com, only in phone.
Maybe switch to google.. ?
I have Lumia 820 and wife have 720.
Latest updates installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett