i'm using lumia 520.it's affected in virus.it'll autometically trun off.againg trun on it will showing one bad smilly icon.how toresolving this problem.
    01-27-2015 02:13 PM
    I don't think it's a virus... virus usually targets the most popular OS like Windows for desktop and the one with the little robot... for now, there are no sights of any virus or malicious code for WP. So, the problem must be the phone itself and it needs a reset, first try a soft reset by long press Power + volume down for 8-10 seconds.

If that doesn't work try the hard reset, by aware this procedure will erase everything on your phone. You can try the hard reset on your phone or via PC with the Lumia recovery tool.
    I don't think it's a virus... virus usually targets the most popular OS like Windows for desktop and the one with the little robot... for now, there are no sights of any virus or malicious code for WP. So, the problem must be the phone itself and it needs a reset, first try a soft reset by long press Power + volume down for 8-10 seconds.

If that doesn't work try the hard reset, by aware this procedure will erase everything on your phone. You can try the hard reset on your phone or via PC with the Lumia recovery tool.
    01-27-2015 02:27 PM
    i'm using lumia 520.it's affected in virus.it'll autometically trun off.againg trun on it will showing one bad smilly icon.how toresolving this problem.
    Indeed it is NOT a virus you have a fireware/OS problem.

Here how to do a hard reset.
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/ho...reset-my-phone

And here how to use the Lumia software recover tool.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=ShRznu3g
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-27-2015 02:41 PM