How do i change my phone language ?

Barbora Zamorska

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
There is no option for change i can only add more but that doesnt do anything. Is there any app for changing language?
wp_ss_20150128_0005.png
(from the top:eek:ptions, language, add languages,english (united states), regional format: enabled, speech: enabled, keyboard: english, czech, phone language: enabled, keyboard: czech)

Last edited:

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
That's strange. There used to be list of languages before. I just checked now you have to add (downloaded?) Add then restart your phone. Before it needed yesterday

alex athanasopoulos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
There is no option for change i can only add more but that doesnt do anything. Is there any app for changing language?

I don't quite understand you question.

Do you want to change your system language? Go to settings➡ language and choose what you want (you need to reboot your phone)

If you want to change keyboard language go to settings➡ keyboard and download the language you want

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I think I can understand your problem. You can try this, just follow this, trust me:
1. Open Settings.
2. Scroll down, tap on Languages.
3. TAP AND HOLD the language you want to choose. This must be the part you missed.
4. Tap "move up". Then reboot your phone.
5. Done.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Now you have to go back to the setting language and tap and hold this language "move it up" If it is on the "top" you get a "box" with "restart".
Push it and it will come back with the new language.

Hey where did you messages go?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Sorry it took a while but did you restart your phone already.
I try to get your situation on my phone but I always get "restart phone"

Or do a soft reset.

Or are you locked to a carrier who could "block" this option?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo