Any one experiencing this issue, whenever trying to download mytube! shows error 80004005.

Any solution to it.
    01-29-2015 09:27 AM
    Me too but some say fix is on the way. So waiting till the app gets updated
    01-29-2015 09:29 AM
    Try to download (push) it via the website www.windowsphone.com worked for a lot of people.
    01-29-2015 09:37 AM
    Try to download (push) it via the website www.windowsphone.com worked for a lot of people.
    Is my purchase restored.I tried it to install it via sdcard but i see update in store and when tapping update it even then shows error.
    01-29-2015 09:49 AM
    I received an answer from our Senior Team and they would suggest you to contact the developer of myTube as the issue is related to the license of the application.

In case the developer will re-direct you to our support, please reply to this email providing us a copy of the email sent by him.

In this way we will forward the email to our Senior Team in order to keep the investigation on this issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

This is what I received from Microsoft support then I contacted developer but no reply from him.
    01-30-2015 12:40 PM
    I received an answer from our Senior Team and they would suggest you to contact the developer of myTube as the issue is related to the license of the application.

In case the developer will re-direct you to our support, please reply to this email providing us a copy of the email sent by him.

In this way we will forward the email to our Senior Team in order to keep the investigation on this issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

This is what I received from Microsoft support then I contacted developer but no reply from him.
    I also did contact the developer about the issue but I didn't get the reply!
    01-31-2015 10:31 PM