http://1drv.ms/1uF9OfU This is what those losers told me at Bank Of America..
    01-29-2015 09:57 AM
    Yeah, I got the same twitter dm response also...I'm wondering if Wells Fargo is next (thinking of Apple Pay conspiracy), looking at switching to Ally Bank.
    Montpbm likes this.
    01-29-2015 10:02 AM
    FWIW.... we went through this exact same issue with webOS a few years ago. I bookmarked the BoA website and it worked exactly like the app... BUT, that makes it even more sucky that a banking service won't support an app that is simply a portal for their website.

As an outsider, I totally understand when a company stops supporting an app for a operating system (like webOS) when the OS developer shuts down development, but for banks to do this on a strong OS like Windows makes no sense to me. None. I truly feel the community's anger and confusion.... we at webOS Nation went through it too, but our excuse was HP killing the OS. I don't understand what these banks excuses are....
    Likwidz, calfee20, Montpbm and 3 others like this.
    01-29-2015 10:09 AM
    How exactly do you mobile deposit via website?
    Montpbm likes this.
    01-29-2015 01:08 PM
    http://1drv.ms/1uF9OfU This is what those losers told me at Bank Of America..
    I love that response u posted it made me die laughing lol in all seriousness I get your pain I've contacted pnc multiple time to make an app and either got its on its way or nothing complete bs
    Montpbm likes this.
    01-29-2015 01:15 PM
    I love that response u posted it made me die laughing lol in all seriousness I get your pain I've contacted pnc multiple time to make an app and either got its on its way or nothing complete bs
    I know right...That response rocked!!
    Montpbm likes this.
    01-29-2015 01:22 PM
    How exactly do you mobile deposit via website?
    Well.. that was an option we never had at the time. And would be the one service BoA added to the mobile app (check depositing) not that long ago (only a year or so). But how many checks to people get anymore (I've gotten 1 in the past year that I got to try the mobile deposit with). All of that aside... it's astounding to me that these banks would bail on an app on an OS with the number of users they have.
    Montpbm likes this.
    01-29-2015 01:25 PM
    Well.. that was an option we never had at the time. And would be the one service BoA added to the mobile app (check depositing) not that long ago (only a year or so). But how many checks to people get anymore (I've gotten 1 in the past year that I got to try the mobile deposit with). All of that aside... it's astounding to me that these banks would bail on an app on an OS with the number of users they have.
    I sell knives out of a locked case at an antique mall and they pay via check. Direct Deposit is not an option for them, nor is it for many small businesses that still pay their employees by check due to Direct Deposit fees that would accrue.
    Montpbm and HelloNNNewman like this.
    01-29-2015 01:47 PM
    Lol thanks!
    01-30-2015 07:24 AM
    I know right...That response rocked!!
    Lol it did..
    01-30-2015 07:27 AM