does this mean i cant use this phone as saying no sim even though i have put in my tmobile sim ... yet supposed to be sim free
    01-29-2015 01:46 PM
    Try looking at Settings >> about. Under Phone Information, you'll find Carrier. If it shows it as CV <Country>, for example my phone shows "CV GB", this means it's a SIM free (or country variant) so any SIM card will work, if it shows anything else it's most likely a network-locked phone, the code for the carrier will give it away.

If in doubt, please signup to WindowsCentral and post a reply to this thread stating the Carrier value.

G.
    Try looking at Settings >> about. Under Phone Information, you'll find Carrier. If it shows it as CV <Country>, for example my phone shows "CV GB", this means it's a SIM free (or country variant) so any SIM card will work, if it shows anything else it's most likely a network-locked phone, the code for the carrier will give it away.

If in doubt, please signup to WindowsCentral and post a reply to this thread stating the Carrier value.

G.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-29-2015 04:19 PM
    Select EE instead, if that's an option.
    01-29-2015 04:27 PM

G.
    Its a Bush windows phone. The CV identification codes are only applicable to Nokia / Microsoft Lumia phones.

T-Mobile are now merged into the EE network, so you should select EE instead of T-Mobile.
    01-29-2015 04:47 PM