I have a Lumia 1520 and sometimes I use data connection. But its not continuous. After a few seconds it gets disconnected but it says its connected. But when I try to do something it says no internet connection. So I have to connect again to do what I do. Its really hard to watch a vide this way. Is there a way to overcome this?
    01-31-2015 10:49 AM
    I have similar issue, its normally to do with the phone not connecting cleanly with the network.
    Sometimes turning on/off Flight Mode fixes it, sometimes plain simple phone on/off, and sometimes, though not often it needs a Soft Reset.
    I usually get this when I'm using 4G and the connection drops and doesn't seem to pickup a 3G connection cleanly...

G.
    I have similar issue, its normally to do with the phone not connecting cleanly with the network.
    Sometimes turning on/off Flight Mode fixes it, sometimes plain simple phone on/off, and sometimes, though not often it needs a Soft Reset.
    I usually get this when I'm using 4G and the connection drops and doesn't seem to pickup a 3G connection cleanly...

G.
    01-31-2015 10:56 AM
    Yeah that's what I do. Probably due to bad connection
    gMaesterUK likes this.
    01-31-2015 12:23 PM